Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Pictures

I posted some pictures from the M240B range we had today, and have attempted to embed a video into this post. Overall, the range was much better than the last one we had, and I do love the 240. If you don't know what that weapon is, check out the link I posted to it in the "Stay/Wasting Time" blog from last week. This week is flying by, which is great because next weekend I get to go home and see my family!! I will recap this week in more depth on Sunday, and I think I am going to add a quote of the day section soon, because people say some hilarious stuff during training. Thanks again for all your support!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jas-
My heart sinks into my stomach watching you do that!! But it was nice to see you smiling! I can't wait to see you when you get home next weekend! I know it is going to be crazy with everyone, but I am sure I can squeeze through the crowd to give you a quick hug!
See you next weekend!
Take care

Erin